Friday, May 06, 2016

Tribes Competition Challenge...

One of the projects that we've been working on is the Tribes Competition Challenge.  It's really just an amped up version of the Design Kit Challenges we already do... except instead of one kit launch... there are SEVEN!  It's probably the biggest undertaking we've done in regards to our challenges.

I'm really excited to see what people make and which tribes they join.  While I was putting together the kits, I was inventing little stories to go with each of the tribes.  I thought about sharing those stories in the launch, but decided not to since I thought it'd effect the designs too much.  It has planted a lovely little seed in my brain and hopefully it'l turn into something more soon!

In any event, if you'd like to find out more about the project and to learn how you can participate, CLICK HERE.

No comments: