Sunday, March 01, 2015

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 1

It's the first day of March, which also means that it's the first day of the 2015 Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge!  Each year, they celebrate National Craft Month with a week long of crafty prompts.  Even though I am super busy, I always enjoy this creative challenge.  It really forces me to be strategic about time management and lights a fire under me to consistently create (and post about what I've made).  To view the entire calendar, CLICK HERE.
To kick things off, the first challenge was to create a pair of earrings.  I wanted to make something fun and flirty, so I opted for chain embellished with wire-wrapped links strung up with Swarovski crystals.  They have a nice movement and since they are hung from the almond-shaped earwires, they are even more eye-catching!

I hope you'll join me in this creative challenge and play along!  It's always fun and you can participate as much (or as little) as your creative heart desires.

No comments: