Monday, March 16, 2015

Frenzied Motion Challenge Mystery Component Reveal...

Up until now, the Mystery Component for the Frenzied Motion Challenge has been top secret!  Only me and the participants of the challenge were in the know!  Today is the Mystery Component reveal.

The inspiration behind this kit was a whirl of frenetic energy and the pulsing lights of the dance floor.  While the image that comes to mind is crystal clear, translating it into a jewelry component... not so easy!  I played around with several variations until I settled on this abstracted interpretation.  It sort of reminds me of a funkified Atomic Star motif.  I think it's vibrant and fun!

Keep your eyes peeled for the reveal of the Frenzied Motion Challenge!  The blog hop is scheduled for Thursday, April 16th! AND... the reveal for the Spring Awakening Challenge is only a few days away!  Join us on Thursday (March 19th) for that blog hop reveal.

No comments: