Saturday, August 09, 2014

Wonder Cabinet Opens Tonight...


I'm looking forward to tonight!  Cynthia's show opens at the gallery and I'm very excited.  I love all the pieces.  They're simply magical.  This is Cynthia's second solo show at the shop and will feature twelve new pieces.  Each of them is enchanting!  The opening reception is from 5PM to 8PM.  I hope you'll get to drop by and see the pieces in person!  If you're not able to attend, you can still see the show online!  CLICK HERE to check out the pieces from the exhibit.  And if you become smitten with anything, you can purchase pieces online too!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are beautiful - what I'd like to know is where is the children's book in all of this? I'd love to see these illustrations with a story in that format. I'd grab one up for my daughter's new baby. With the Thornton family imagination I can't imagine it being anything but fantastic.