Friday, August 15, 2014

Moon Garden Challenge (Pre-Sale)...

I've been super busy lately and have some big projects on the horizon.  I wanted to give myself a little breathing room and decided to push up the release of the next kit:  Moon Garden.  I've been gathering up the components of the Moon Garden kit for awhile now and already have it mostly done.  I just need to finish up the Mystery Component(s).

I was inspired by natural moonstone and labradorite.  I imagined an otherworldly garden where the alien flowers and lush flora were made up of these stones.  It's a blend of pale peaches, cool grays, milky whites, and aged silver with pops of inky black.  I smitten with this color combination.  It's subtle and elegant, and is a great palette for fall, transitioning into winter.

The tentative reveal date is scheduled for Thursday, November 13th!

If you're interested in getting a kit and participating in the next challenge, CLICK HERE.  Hurry though!  Kits usually sell out FAST!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: This is a pre-sale and the kits will be mailed out in the beginning of September.

No comments: