Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Challenge Update...

Tomorrow is the Reveal for the Radiant Orchid Challenge!  I am so excited!  I love seeing what people make.  It's always interesting to see how each artist will take the same materials and put their individual stamp on their creations.  Sometimes ideas overlap and sometimes the results are totally and completely different.  Make sure to swing by and comment on all of the fabulous designs in the blog hop!

The Deep Waters Challenge Design Kits will go on sale tomorrow evening at 7PM EST.  This is the next challenge and it should be really awesome!  As with all the Design Kits, if you are interested in participating, I encourage you to snag your kit as soon as they go up! They sell out fast!

1 comment:

Jeanne @ Gems By Jeanne Marie said...

I love your challenges, Andrew!
Hope I'm home from my networking event in time to snag a new kit.