Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge: Day 13...

For the 13th Day in the Fusion Beads 30 Day Bead Challenge, we were asked to take a moment to create a special gift for a friend.

I knew just who I wanted to make a little treat for.  Out of respect for her, I won't mention her name, just that she has faced a lot of challenges.  Even though she has met one problem after the next, she always manages to wear a smile and somehow makes time to help others.  She really brightens the lives of so many!

For her gift, I decided to make a simple bracelet.  It has wire-wrapped Swarovski crystal dangles attached to a chain.  I used Siam-colored crystals, because red is her favorite color.  I also added a stamped tag that says, "love".  Even though there is adversity, there are those of us out there that love and appreciate her and everything she does.  The crystal heart represents her big heart.  It's not much, but it's a small token that indicates how grateful I am for her positive influence.

Add caption
To find out what the challenge holds, both past and present, CLICK HERE.

No comments: