Monday, October 28, 2013

Book Club Reminder...

Don't forget!  The in-person Inspired by Reading Book Club meet-up is on Tuesday, October 29th from 6PM to 9PM at Allegory Gallery.  Keeping with the Halloween season, we'll be dressing up.  While costumes are definitely encouraged, they're not required.  And please do bring a treat to share!

The online Reveal will be all day on October 30th.  Check back here for a full list of participants.  People across the country will be sharing their pieces that were inspired by our October selection, "My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me" edited by Kate Bernheimer.

3 comments:

Gerry of gersgems said...

I love your dragon you did a great job especially the eyes

TesoriTrovati said...

Still working through the design ideas. Hopefully the Muse will be with me and I will complete what I have in my head easily! So...still planning on it. I will let you know if I hit a snag.
Enjoy the day. Erin

Aranthe said...

I do wish I'd known about this challenge sooner. Any book with a Gaiman story is likely to be well worth reading and great inspirational fodder for a design.