Monday, August 12, 2013

Surprise Package...

I didn't get to go to the Bead & Button show in Milwaukee this year. I was so bummed.  I always look forward to seeing everyone and checking out what everyone has been making.  We were just too busy and I couldn't get away.

But look what arrived in the mail...

My friends at Ogilvie Inc put together a little care package for me.  It was such a wonderful surprise!  They cleverly put it together like a packed lunch.... Snoopy lunchbox and all!

They even had a menu, featuring the participating vendors from the show!  It was definitely a sweet surprise!
They included chain from Garlan Chain, stones from Dakota Stones, a leather cuff bracelet and leather samples from Leather Cord USA, findings from R.G. Flair, two-part epoxy resin from RBC Industries, and some stamping blanks from Unit Tool.  They also threw in some candy and a Twinkie (which I promptly devoured).

Thanks everyone for the lovely gifts!

4 comments:

Erica F. said...

Sweets for a sweet person!
I had a similar reaction receiving MY FIRST PACKAGE at MY NEW HOME today from YOU!
When you do good things and are thoughtful, the universe does look out for you! ;) Thanks Andrew!!

Unknown said...

so how were the new Twinkies?

Andrew Thornton said...

They were good, Jayne. They were really good.

Naomi Rose Designs said...

Now THAT is sweet friendship!