Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Coincidences...

Yesterday I was working on a potential Brick Stitch sample for an upcoming class at the Annex.  After I figured out the pattern I wanted to use, everything came together pretty smoothly.  I still might change it and make it a touch easier for the beginner class.

I kept looking at the bracelet and thinking to myself that I've seen it before.  That's when...

... I looked in the mirror and realized that I had seen it before!  I didn't realize it while I was doing it, but I had picked out almost the exact colors of my shirt and even subconsciously duplicated the horizontal stripe!  What funny coincidences!

1 comment:

Shibui said...

Its funny. Sometimes when I am teaching a class a student will say "I don't know why I picked these beads, I never work in these colors or even like these colors." Usually, I look at them and they are wearing those exact colors! We all have a giggle!