Wednesday, April 03, 2013

All I Ever Wanted Was Everything...

When I was in art school, I also worked at a few different restaurants and while I was behind the counter, I met a lot of really interesting people.  One of them was a very talented musician named Susan Robkin Ruth.  Her music reminds me a little of Sarah McLachlan and Sheryl Crow.  I used to put her CDs on my Discman and walk around the City.

Years later, I still listen to her music.  It was nice to hear that she is still making music and actually working on a new album!  The new album is called, "All I Ever Wanted Was Everything".  She has started a Kickstarter campaign with hopes to raise money to fund the project.  If you would like to help support an artist and encourage the pursuit of their dreams, CLICK HERE to find out more about how you can help.

No comments: