Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Upcoming Earring Design Challenge With Nina Designs...

I'm happy to announce that I'll be participating in a fun Design Challenge with Nina Designs!  A group of blog partners were selected to work with identical packages of components to create unique earring designs.  The rules were pretty simple.  You just had to use at least three components from the ones they sent in the final design and submit a picture.  On March 1st, all of the designs will be added to Facebook and the voting begins!  The winner scores a $100 store credit!

Here are my fellow challengers:

Lori Anderson
Carmi Cimicata
Tracy Statler

On Friday, when the contest launches, I'll post a link to vote and a picture of my earrings (which rock the house, by the way).  I'm really happy with them and dug deeply into the hidden stash for some prized labradorite pieces and pyrite that will surely sway the vote in my favor.  I mean, Gemstones + Nina Designs = Winning Combination.  Right?

No comments: