Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Premium Mixes...

When I'm at the shop, it's hard not to pull everything off the walls and create beautiful combinations and mixtures of colors and textures.  I decided not to resist this impulse and create a few choice mixes!

In creating each of the different mixes, I considered a lot of different things.  One of the biggest was creating something that was evocative of a sense memory.  Whether it's the crisp feeling of the air while enjoying the season, like with the Autumn Mix, or standing outside looking for shooting stars like the Midnight Mix, each of them has a story.  I figure that I'll make small batches to reflect those thoughts and emotions, and then pass the mixes along to you!

To find out more about the mixes and to get your very own, CLICK HERE.  When I used to make design challenge kits, these types of mixes would sell out almost immediately and people requested them nonstop.  So I've brought back the luscious mixes and hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: