Friday, October 26, 2012

First Snow...

With all this talk of the oncoming bad weather on the horizon, I was inspired to create a "First Snow Mix".  In creating this mix, I thought about the excitement of seeing the transformative power of snow and the crystalline cleanness of the first snow.  Overnight the world can be turned into a winter wonderland!  I tried not to think about all the scraping or shoveling or wet socks.  I tried not to think about dirty slush or ashen roads.  I did try to think about the cool, icy color-palette.  I used a mix of whites and crystal clears with a sprinkling of grays and silvers.  I even broke the budget and threw in a healthy portion of Swarovski crystals.  I'm really pleased with the way this Premium Mix turned out... even if I'm not pleased that cold weather is on its way.

CLICK HERE to find out more about the First Snow Mix and to get your very own.

1 comment:

Marie Cramp said...

Your snow is way better than the one sitting on my lawn ;)
<3