Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Studio Floor Sweep Mystery Grab Bags...

We recently had an appraiser come in and look at the house; the owners of the property wanted to refinance.  Before he came, I heard frightening stories about how they'd go around with tape measures and would measure even the closest space.  I imagined someone with white gloves and a laser pointer.

If you remember the Messy Workshop Blog Hop, then you know that my studio needed some major TLC.  I didn't want the refinancing not to go through because I needed to clean my creative room.  So I ended up sweeping piles of stuff into boxes.

Thusly, I ended up with a jumble of beads and components.  And the more I looked at it, the more I just didn't want to deal with it.  There's pretty awesome stuff mixed in... I just don't have the patience to sort through it all.  Instead, I decided to post "Studio Floor Sweep" Mystery Grab Bags apart of the Destash Sale.  I thought it'd be a nice way to pass along some of my treasures that I won't be utilizing.  CLICK HERE to find out more and to get your own!  Each bag is stuffed full and is different and unique and features a random selection of jewelry components.

No comments: