Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day Two at the Best Bead Show...

Time is flying by. Within the past few days I have seen literally thousands of people, many of them I recognize from years past. I always enjoy reconnecting and remembering the stories we've shared over the years.

I didn't have an opportunity to leave my booth much, but I did snap a couple of pictures of my neighbors and some of my friends who stopped by the booth.

Across the aisle from us at the Best Bead Show is Terri Caspary Schmidt. I adore her beads. I particularly love the ones with a matte finish. They are so smooth and almost silken to the touch. Not only are they little tactile jewels, but I love the Mid-Century Modern, Persian, and Scandinavian influences in the motifs she employs.

Marcia DeCoster stopped by the booth again. It was great to see her and chat a bit. She even brought "Little Hoot" which I was sorely tempted to smuggle home. You can read about Little Hoot's adventures by CLICKING HERE. I had the pleasure of posing with him.

One of my favorite places I've ever been to is Hawaii. Part of the reason why I love it, is the people who live there. The fine folks of The Bead Gallery came out to visit and pick up a few things. They are some of the nicest people I know!

No comments: