Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude...

This will mark my 2,000th post on this blog. What an amazing ride so far! I don't think that I could have come all this way without the support of those that frequent this tiny corner of cyberspace that I call my own. I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such a warm, caring and encouraging creative community. It is my honor and privilege to be able to share my world with these visitors who come from all across the globe.

I wanted to take this special milestone to acknowledge just how grateful I am to everyone who has dropped by, left a comment, sent an email, or has passed the word along about my blog. Thank you for linking, syncing and subscribing. Thank you for reading, dreaming, and supporting. I especially want to thank everyone who has helped me in my recent skirmish with cancer and my recovery. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! For everyone who has generously donated their time, talents, and money... I applaud you and commend you. You are my heroes. I can't begin to say how much this means to me. Thank you!

When I started this journey, I didn't realize how important my blog would become to me. It has become so much more than anything I could have ever imagined. I feel as though it has helped me grow and understand myself all the better, to create community, and to define who I am as an artist and a person.

It hasn't always been easy. As much as my blog has chronicled my successes, triumphs and highs... it has also noted my struggles, my losses, and my miserable lows. So, I appreciate everyone who still continues to come, to weather the rocky as well as bask in all the good.

On this 2,000th post, I say, "Thank you!"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew! Always here with alot of Love and admiration! Thats what this life is about..being there for one another. Hope you are feeling better by the day and you are enjoying your days..ox

TesoriTrovati said...

Awesome milestone for a truly remarkable person. Thank you for sharing a bit of your soul with us every single day. I always make a point to be here to see what you are up to and to lend my support of your endeavors.

Until we meet again...

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Nicki said...

The thank you should go to you for inspiring us and being such a good friend. The blog-o-universe would not be the same without you. (Funny enough - I just wrote my 200th post - just a zero missing :))

Niky Sayers said...

Its always a joy to read such a open and honest blog that it so well written and enjoyed by so many people! Thank you!

Yeli said...

I also thank you for sharing yourself with us every day and congratulate you in this wonderful milestone. Wow! 2,000 posts. I barely have 200 in mine :)

Spirited Earth said...

wow..2,000 posts..that's something to aspire to..we love reading your blog.
Looking forward to reading and enjoying another 2,000 andrew posts.

Alice said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! I'm looking forward to the next 200.

Enjoy your week!

Sally Anderson said...

What a milestone! Congratulations, Andrew. I haven't been here long but I must say that if you've weathered all the rocky times with the courage and grace that you did w/ the cancer, it's not surprising you have all the loyal readers you do. We can all learn and grow along with you. So thank you for sharing it ALL. --SallyA

Michelle Mach said...

Congratulations! 2,000 posts is amazing!