Thursday, September 09, 2010

Sweetness...

I've been trying to focus on the positive and flood my brain with sweetness to combat the stress. For instance, my "kids". When I think I'm going to launch the phone across the room or feel that bubbling hot pressure in my frontal lobe, I grab a quick smooch or play string with them. It does much to alleviate the headache-inducing drama.

Above is a snapshot of Babette and Paulo sleeping. They can fall asleep in the most unusual configurations. If you click the image to enlarge it, you can see Paulo's beauty mark. Nope, it's not a flea or smudge of dirt... he's had this little pencil dot on his muzzle since he was a baby.

10 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

cutest ever!

Lynn said...

Cats rule!

Judy said...

There's nothing like furry children that purr!

Carol B said...

adorable... truly "laid back"

DK said...

so adorable

*little nose smooches*

SueBeads said...

I know, they make things so much better! Have a better day, Andrew!

Patti said...

Very adorable!

Andrew Thornton said...

I could snuggle with them ALL DAY!

Create With Joy said...

So precious! :-)

Leslie Gidden said...

I LOVE kitty smiles....and Paulo has one in this picture. He is SO comfy and happy! Makes my own blood pressure drop just by looking at this! Thank you for sharing!

Warmly,
Leslie