Monday, July 26, 2010

Belated Anniversary...

It completely slipped my mind, but on the 16th of this month, the blog celebrated its four year anniversary. It's hard to believe that I've written on a near daily basis for the past four years... and more before that in different incarnations.

I feel as though we should celebrate. Here is where I've shared my joy and sorrow. Here is where I've laughed and cried with frustration. Here is where I've lost and learned. At times you couldn't pull me away from the keyboard and pry my camera from my fingers. At other times, it was hard enough to muster the volition to write a few words.

Thank you for all of you out there who continue to support the blog and continue to read. I know it's easy to be swept up by your own lives and other pressing matters... so I feel fortunate to have you here, to share this journey with me.

To celebrate, this week I'll host the biggest Thursday Giveaway yet. I want to say THANK YOU! Perhaps tomorrow, after I do the update to my shop I'll give a sneak peak at the prize.

5 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend - here's to four more!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

TesoriTrovati said...

Now that is something to shout about Andrew! I don't do my blog on a daily basis...that pesky little thing called life often gets in the way. So I know what an amazing commitment that is. And to do it when you want to and when you don't is really the true testament. Congratulations. And I hope that I can read your blog for 4+++ more years!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

moonlitfantaseas said...

congratulations Andrew! and Happy Anniversary! I have enjoyed reading your blog so much since I discovered blogs I an pretty much a newby to it all......I hope to read your blog for a long time to come I enjoy your view on things!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary. It is always a pleasure to read, and always thought provoking as well!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Congrats Andrew - It's been a great ride, I love the concept of rollercoasters and honest artists. Sometimes they seem so interconnected. Please continue on brave soul, you're a very special person.