Thursday, April 08, 2010

To Philadelphia...

I'm waiting for the UPS man to arrive with the business cards, then I'll be on my way to the Philadelphia area for the Bead Fest Wire show. I normally look forward to this show quite a bit, but I'm dreading the drive out. It's not that it's a particularly long drive or that the drive is a difficult one, it's just that I've been spending a lot of time in the car lately and the cumulative effect has not been so good. I kind of feel like my spirit is playing catchup with my body. Not to mention that someone hit my car while it was parked and busted out one of the back lights and dented the bumper. No note. No nothing. Just a dent and a broken light. The ridiculous thing is that we JUST changed out the bulbs the other night after Easter dinner. It's like two steps forward and then one step back.

So, if you're in the Philadelphia area this weekend, you should definitely stop by the show and say hello! I'd love to see some familiar faces and meet new friends. I'll be at my family's booth – Green Girl Studios. This'll do much to lift my spirits. (Remember, if you wear a piece of jewelry representing Green Girl Studios merchandise on it to the show, you'll eligible for a free bead!)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

If I say I'm wearing something of GG *now*, will free stuff just start arriving at my house?

Lynn said...

(Just kidding.)

Andrew Thornton said...

Ha ha ha! Good point. I'll have to adjust that a little to make it sound less like free GGS merchandise will start raining down from the heavens. (OUCH!)

Margot Potter said...

And you, my dearest Mr. Thornton should stop by for a visit. If you're coming on the PA Turnpike especially! We'd love to see you!

xoxo
Madge

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Margot! I'm excited for our visit!