Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Local Friends...

jen palmer  aisling photographyWhen I left New York, I wasn't just leaving the city that never sleeps behind. I was also parting ways with many of my friends. It's true that with the internet, cell phones, and being upwardly mobile with a (mostly operational) vehicle, I've still been able to stay in close contact with many of my good friends back in the City. Even still, sometimes it's just nice to have friends who are nearby.

That's why I jumped at the opportunity to meet local artist and photographer, Jen Palmer of Aisling Photography. She's brilliantly talented and I look forward to working with her in the future. Sitting down for coffee with her was like sitting down with one of my old friends and it was such a treat to get out of the house. Jen is originally from this area and has lots of great suggestions for things to do and places to see. I adore her work and love how she captures the subtle nuances and humanity of her subjects. Be sure to stop by her WEBSITE and her BLOG.

No comments: