Saturday, February 27, 2010

Care Package...

The delightful Kelly Angeley and her husband sent along an amazing care package! I am utterly flabbergasted with their generosity and for helping lift my spirits. While we were in Tucson, I gave Kelly one of my artist trading cards. Making those particular cards was important for me. I was feeling creatively stifled and was daunted with deadlines galore. I got an ache to make some cards and dropped everything in favor of working on the cards. What resulted was a clearer frame of mind and a more fluid sense of creativity. Sharing these cards was also important for me. I wanted to give back the gift the universe gave me.

I feel quite lucky indeed and ideas are brewing in my head. So a big THANK YOU to Kelly and Barry!

3 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

What generous friends you have!

beadologist said...

I'm so glad you like your gifts. We know you will put them to good use. Enjoy!

TesoriTrovati said...

There is such a generosity of spirit in this little community. I find that so refreshing and exciting. What an incredibly generous gift. You will make beauty from these humble things, Andrew. Enjoy the day! Erin