Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Sale Continues...

The End of the Year Super Sale continues. I've just uploaded over twenty new items at massively reduced prices to the sale section of my shop. I'm looking to clear out as much as possible and make lots of room for new goodies. I have a pile of finished jewelry and lots of components just waiting to be added. CLICK HERE to check out all the new deals.

(Don't forget that the promotional code "RESOLUTION" is still valid for an additional 5% off all items in my entire shop! Use it at the time of check out.)

I'll continue to update the sale section until this Saturday, January 9th, culminating in an online event with fellow artisans Melanie Brooks and Cindy Gimbrone. More details to follow. CLICK HERE to take a look at Melanie's shop and CLICK HERE to peruse Cindy's offerings.

No comments: