Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year Super Sale...

When I updated my Shop with the new section devoted solely to skulls, I realized that I needed more room. I've got so many treasures just waiting to be posted, but BigCartel limits shops to a maximum of 100 items. So, I'm going to try and make some room!

I've deeply discounted items throughout my Shop. (Up to 60% in some cases!) I even created a separate Sale Section for ease of browsing. CLICK HERE to go to the On Sale section. It's there that you'll see I've slashed prices drastically.

To ring in the New Year right, there's also an ADDITIONAL promotional code to receive 5% off of EVERYTHING! It's not just in the sale section, but across the board. It's a small thank you, conveying my sincerest gratitude for all of the continued support. THANK YOU! All you have to do to redeem the code at the time of Check Out. The code is: "resolution".

No comments: