Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dreamy Baby...

My car broke down on my way back from Florida and I've been stranded here in Asheville ever since. Fixing cars is totally not in my repertoire. I shudder to think about how much it's going to cost to fix the car. The silver-lining is that I've been able to spend time with my family – especially Azalea and the new addition, Max. He's adorable! Azalea is a good big sister, but I think it'll take time for her to master the concept of not waking him up. It's understandable though; the impulse to squeeze on his big cheeks and gush over his dreamy cuteness is strong.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He's so cute! I'm surprised you guys can get anything done with such cuteness abounding.

Rose said...

He is SOO cute!!! I know, from experience, if those cheeks don't go disappear when he's older, people will continue to squeeze them... I'm 22 and people still squeeze mine. -_-

TesoriTrovati said...

I believe that every thing happens for a reason...perhaps Max was the reason your car broke down... you need to draw in the smell and sight of one so fresh from God to appreciate all that life is giving you. Make more wonderful memories, Andrew! Thank you for sharing your sweet inspiration today! Blessings to you and your family this Christmas and beyond. Enjoy the day! Erin

Azure Accessories said...

What a darling little fellow...I do agree...maybe you were meant to spend time with your family???

Regardless, enjoy the moments!
Cheers

lorrwill said...

SQUEEE!!!!! Adorable does not begin to describe Max. Both he and Azalea are so beautiful (I gush and I am not that into kids but these are special little ones.)

Sorry about the vehicular challenges. I will think happy thoughts for you.

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

it is a good thing but for the money for car repairs, yuck, to spend time with Max, they grow up so fast. I blinked and my oldest niece is 18yrs old, how did that happen?

Funky Monkey Girl
Jolene

RupaB said...

Max is so cute....I secretly wished he was named "Googler" though!

I wish you and your family great success in the New Year!