Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brunch Break...

I wish that I could say that today was devoid of activity and all we did was go to brunch at the Corner Kitchen in the Biltmore Village, but it's been very busy here. (We did manage to squeeze in brunch though. I had the Eggs "Bennie", which is a twist on Eggs Benedict. They were served with a side of rosemary potatoes.) For dessert I had Amy's Key-Lime Pie and snuck a couple of spoonfuls of their super thick cheesecake with brulee bananas.

Unfortunately, most of the projects I've been busy at are top secret. So, I will leave it to your imagination until I'm authorized to reveal what I've been working on.

4 comments:

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Ok, Seriously Andrew - all this food you eat (it's always SO delicious looking - especially to a pregnant girl)... why doesn't your butt look like mine? Good genes I guess... lucky boy!!! Have fun with your top secret projects! Sounds interesting!!!

Anabela Miranda said...

OH!It seems delicious!
...by the way, can I come back to discover all abaout your top projects?

Anamir

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Marsha!

One of these days you'll have to come over for dinner! The babies can play! It'll be lots of fun, I'm sure!

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Anamir!

I would share all that I have to share as far as what I'm working on, but unfortunately I'd get in trouble. And we wouldn't want that!

Time will reveal everything though. It's just a matter of the right moments.