Sunday, February 01, 2009

Treasures...


Today was a good day. One of my favorite things about the big shows is seeing people who I normally don't get to see. Some of the people in the bead world are some of the nicest and most creative and darling people out there. I got to see my good friend, Heather Wynn, and her mom, Pam Wynn and their lovely polymer pieces. Above is a picture of Heather and her polymer-laden display. If you're in Tucson, make sure to drop by the To Bead True Blue bead show to see her and her amazing work!
Above is an assortment of many lovely treasures that I picked up from Heather and Pam's table. Aren't they great? I am deeply moved, not only by their good natures and pure sweetness, but by how much love and good vibrations they put into each and every piece. CHECK THEM OUT!

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Awww, hey guys!! I SO wish I could be there in Tucson! Maybe I can save money to go next year. I am jealous, your Heather Wynn goodies look sweet!!
Say hey to Heather for me!

Andrew Thornton said...

Tucson is a lot of fun. It's also a lot of work! Eek! I'm worn out, but enjoying seeing friends that I rarely get to see and having fun with all the awesome, creative, people who make up the beading community.

(I'll tell Heather you said, hello!)

(Kelly A. said hello from you!)

Anonymous said...

i love you so very much andrew

Anonymous said...

How cool of you to celebrate your friend's exquisite work! I'd like one of each of those marvelous beads..