Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Flying By...

The days here in Tucson seem to be flying by. For the most part, we've been extremely busy at the Green Girl Studios table and I haven't had an opportunity to walk around very much. Today was my last day here at the To Bead True Blue show at the Double Tree. Tomorrow I'm heading over to the Best Bead show at the Kino Center. (I will be back at the Double Tree some time this weekend for the Tucson Bead Show.)

One of the highlights of today was finally meeting Marcia DeCoster, seed beader extraordinaire! I've seen her around for awhile, but never actually met her in person. So, it was good to finally touch bases with her and chat a bit. She's really nice and so very talented. Make sure to check out her book when it comes out and CLICK HERE to read her blog in the meantime.

No comments: