Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Throughly Modern Bracelet...

Here's another bracelet design with summer in mind.  It's pretty big like the other, but the polymer and wood are almost weightless and it's very comfortable to wear.  This modern beauty is pretty simple, but filled with lots of goodies.  Like the sterling silver clasp from Saki Silver, the polymer bead from Pam Wynn/Heather Wynn, sequins from Gail Crosman Moore (yes, I managed to sneak them in here too!), a wood bead from JM Gems 'n' Things, and white coral and green obsidian from Talisman Associates.

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

I really like this one Andrew! I like this chunkier look you've been creating lately. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

This one is gorgeous, too! Love all the jewelry you've been making, Andrew!

p.s. Azalea said she missed 'her Andrew' yesterday...

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey Lorelei! Thanks! I've been thinking ahead for summer and a lot of the pieces I've been making are all a lot bigger, bolder, and sassy. It's funny how very opposite I go against most trend forecasts. I just happened to see the Winter CHA report and it's very different from what I've been making. But I tend to think way ahead, usually using materials that are new on the market and not yet readily distributed yet. So... who knows...

Andrew Thornton said...

I say that I miss Azalea every day. She's my little hero! She will save me and protect me with her "big sword knife!"

Thanks, Sheila for your kind words about my jewelry. I've been having a lot of fun making it. Most of it is really simplified, but have a lot of really cool components.