Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beaded Links...



Carter Seibels for Divali Glass Jewelry
A double dose of Divali Glass Jewelry: The Winter Sale starts on Saturday! And Carter is now selling her loose beads on Bead Trust.

About.com Jewelry Making
How are your 2009 jewelry resolutions going so far? Are you staying focused? Take this quick poll and see the results tabulated so far.

Art Bead Scene
Have a few art bead pieces you'd like to enter in a contest? ABS has a list of the current competitions accepting entries.

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi makes a fun denim ribbon corsage in under 30 minutes!

Jennifer Jangles Blog
Jennifer shows off her new packaging for some of her beads.

Jewelry & Beading
Jamee Jones shares her gorgeous Hawaii-inspired jewelry!

Snap Out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean flips for a jewelry book inspired by the Impressionists!

Strands of Beads
Melissa gets inspired by a quote from Pascal

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew talks about and shares a little bit about his obsession with opalescent glass. Get a sneak-peek at his horde!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew,

I sent you an email invitation at the address I found in your blogger profile, but I wasn't sure if that was the correct email to contact you at. If you don't receive the email, would you let me know, and tell me how I could get the message to you? My email is scarlettlanson@yahoo.com . Thanks, I am looking forward to hearing from you. -Scarlett Lanson, Contributing Editor Beadwork Magazine

Anonymous said...

I just got a failure notice for the address I tried to send it to, so I will just wait until I hear from you. Thanks again.