Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jean Campbell...

I was fortunate enough to contribute a piece to the delightful Jean Campbell's upcoming book project (due out in Fall of 2009).  What a pleasure!  It's the first time that I've had the opportunity to work with her directly and it was just wonderful.  Not only is she as sweet as pie, but she's got a bevy of experience and an arsenal of talent!  Needless to say, we've become fast friends.  

I put a little goodie bag in with the piece to send off.  In it, I included two PMC charms that I made with my family at Green Girl Studios.  Somehow I knew she would like them.  I just didn't know HOW MUCH she would like them.  The next thing I know she's writing to me about how she just finished a pair of earrings.  I don't think I've ever seen someone just turn around so quickly with a finished product!  Amazing!  CLICK HERE to visit her blog and see what she made.

2 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

Thanks for your all-around generosity, Andrew!

Andrew Thornton said...

Not at all! Thank you! Doing small things for people who are awesome is almost like doing nothing at all. That may not have come out right. Sounds weird (at least grammatically), but I'd do almost anything for one of my friends without blinking an eyelash.