Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beki's Scarves...

My good friend Beki, from Pennsylvania, sent along a holiday gift of these AMAZING crocheted scarves!  Aren't they spectacular?  Each one is hand-crafted with lots of love and attention.  Walking out into the wintery world, icy and cold, having one of these scarves around my neck warms not just my body, but my heart as well.  I feel extremely lucky!  EMAIL ME or leave a comment with your email address and I'll pass along her contact information for custom orders.

2 comments:

Joan Tucker said...

Andrew, I would love contact info for your talented friend. Great scarves!! Joan Tucker

Andrew Thornton said...

I adore my new scarves! Although I've been using them a lot here, I can't wait to take them to Tucson. The nights get chilly there and I always need a nice scarf!