Sunday, November 30, 2008

Studio Sale Approaches...

So, I've been clearing out my studio and have found some really cool things, but either have ten of something, won't ever use it, don't know how to use it, or simply thinks it belongs to someone else who will better appreciate it.  I have my heart set on finally killing off some of my credit card debt.  Ring in the New Year on the right foot and all!

I'll try to get everything posted on Ebay by Tuesday.  Expect to see owls, CDs, books, beads, vintage tintypes, old photos, jewelry (pieces that were featured in Stringing Magazine), costume jewelry, FANCY sunglasses, and craft tools, OH MY!

Not only am I being proactive about reducing my debt, but I'm also letting go of stuff.  This is a really big step for me.  I'm a hoarder and could be very content on piling up every inch of my living space.  However, in an effort to prevent me from being trapped in an avalanche of my own stuff, please keep your eyes out and bid appropriately! 

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Andrew! I assume you'll give us a link to your listings as you get them up on ebay?

Andrew Thornton said...

Yep! I wanted to take pictures of everything yesterday, but it was cold and rainy and not optimal for the best picture taking.