Thursday, May 01, 2008

An Ungoodly Recipe...

Brew together the following for a rather retched day:
- the vapors and fumes of freshly painted walls in an enclosed space
- a faulty air conditioner
- warm-running appliances (like broilers and panini presses)
- sleepless nights
- deadlines
- a gaggle of customers with sour dispositions
- high atmospheric pressure
- bright lights
- cackling and chattering groups of people competing with whom can be heard over the loud music being played

All together and in combination they spell out a horrible word: M-I-G-R-A-I-N- E. I was struck today while I was away at work. It was no fun at all. I hate the recipes of destruction - they hurt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh andrew...just reading this post could bring on a migraine....poor you....hopefully it's long gone by now!
take care, paula

Andrew Thornton said...

Feeling better now, but it still gives my head a spin when I think about it.