Friday, May 23, 2008

My Apologies...

I must extend my apologies.  I haven't updated in a while, which is unusual for me.  Normally, I task-master myself in posting at least one blog post a day and spend at least an hour commenting on other blogs.  Alas, my allergies have been killing me and I've had a house guest over as well as have been working at my day-job constantly and trying to create new things for Bead & Button.  All in all, my plate has been pretty full.  

I think tonight we're going to make a family-style meal of ceviche and other various exotic and fresh foods.  I made a babinka the other night and although not quite as good as mom's, it was pretty tasty.  Maybe I'll make some puto if I have time.  We'll definitely continue our Buffy: The Vampire Slayer television show marathon.  I can work well while it is on and it is still just as entertaining as it used to be.

Right now it's time for coffee.

No comments: