Monday, February 11, 2008

Day Seven...

Above: Picture of the mountains looming over Tucson as seen from our way back from the Gem Mall.

What an exhausting day! I am completely wore out. Today we went shopping. (Normally a fun activity, but in excess... utterly draining.) We started out at the Roadway Show at the Quality Inn, then we went to the Gem Mall, and then back up to the Quality Inn and then back again. I've been getting sick, so it hasn't made things much easier. Nor has it helped that everyone is leaving or has left already. Eva left today and both Cynthia and I were really bummed out about it. We're both very fond of her... so it was particularly sad to see her leave. I don't know when I'll see her next.


After we finished up shopping, Greg and Bob picked us up and we went out to a Japanese restaurant for bento boxes. The food was delicious and tasted very healthy. The restaurant is called Yoshimatsu. To the left is a picture of Greg with Azalea at the restaurant.


Still yet there is much packing that needs to be done. My sinuses are blocked and my head hurts. I'm going to lay down before I have to catch my early morning flight. I will miss my family, friends and this community that we create once a year here in Tucson.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys, too! I was depressed all the way to the airport, and for several hours afterward. I hope I get to see you soon. Brandon and I are planning on visiting Asheville at some point this year--m aybe you can make the trip down...

Andrew Thornton said...

We miss you so much EVA! Let me know when you're planning to head out. Perhaps I can finagle it to be.

Jenny said...

That picture is precious! Thank you for posting it. :) Jen