Thursday, January 31, 2008

Leslie Alfin's New Site...

Another artist friend I met in a painting residency, the incredible Leslie Alfin, just updated and revamped her website. Her site looks GREAT! It seems like a lot of people I know are spending their winters wisely and working towards improvement in this way. I think her new site really allows the viewer to interact with her multi-media pieces, seeing projects from various views and really spotlighting the work without being a distraction and taking away from the work itself. Definitely check it out!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice.

Andrew Thornton said...

I like her work quite a bit. I was lucky enough to trade with her back when we were in the residency together and I got this wonderful sculpture that she made during the residency. I should take pictures of it one of these days.