Monday, December 24, 2007

Rosy-fingered Dawn...

This is a quick snap-shot I took on my way to work this morning. I'm not by nature a morning person at all, but I enjoy sunrises and that particular "fresh" feeling that seems to emanate from the daily act of daybreak. For a few moments on a clear, cool, crisp morning, it's almost as if the world has been injected with a cosmic Febreeze or something. It's hard to imagine that there is war, plagues, famine, and death when the rosy-fingered Dawn comes creeping over the horizon-line.

4 comments:

Sunrise TheSea said...

It's fabulous and the Christmas pic of eating selights too!!

Andrew Thornton said...

Thanks! Sometimes my old camera gets a couple of really nice shots. I might post a picture I took just of the peppers on my Flickr if I have time. I think the contrast on it is pretty smokin'!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

you made me laugh

Andrew Thornton said...

I'm glad that I could make you laugh today!