Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Settling In...

It's Wednesday night and pretty late. I haven't really updated very much lately. Even though I have tons to share, I've just been a little swamped since I got back. I will hopefully be more on top of things tomorrow after a good night's rest.

Please make sure to join us at the Big Apple Glass Art & Bead Festival! It's at the Radisson Martinique on Broadway. 49 West 32nd Street, New York, NY. It'll be a three day show, October 19th - 21st. On Friday, the show will be open from 12 PM to 7 PM. On Saturday, the show will be open from 10 AM to 6 PM, and on Sunday, the show will be open from 10 AM to 5 PM. Make sure to come out to the show and bring anything that you've been working on or have made. I always love to see what people have been making!

No comments: