Thursday, October 11, 2007

Onward...

So, we finally got to Philadelphia around 5 in the afternoon. It was a long drive. Both Cynthia and I were knocked out pretty much the entire way. We worked up until the last second, trying to squeeze in as much as we could before leaving. We met up with our friend Jessica Weasel here and have been hanging about with her. Weasel made Greg's costume and it looks great! Cynthia and I haven't really made costumes for ourselves yet... though all of Cynthia's clothes look like fairy clothes, so I think she's set. I don't know what I'll do. I did make two scarves out of felt. I think I'll give one of them to Weasel for a present. Felting is a lot of fun and I might have found my new hobby.

Well, I'm beat. Tomorrow promises to be a busy day! We're all looking forward to the show quite a bit. I can't wait to see everyone out at Faerie Con! So make sure to swing by if you can! Now it's time to find a vending machine before some sleep.

No comments: