Saturday, September 29, 2007

Still Busy...

I just finished a special painting. I hope that the intended recipient likes it. I spent a long time on it. We'll see. I'll post a picture of it once I hand it over.

It was a misty morning. Everything behind the tree-line was consumed by a glowing whiteness. It's very dream-like when it becomes like this. The first time I experienced this, I panicked a bit.

The oracle deck is coming along. Slow, but steady and with much progress. I'm almost finished up on my end and will be working on some prints that I want to have done for Faerie Con. I'm looking forward to it. The other day, Cynthia, Azalea, and I went to Mr. K's for some more collage material.

Earlier this evening, Sheila and I met up with some of our friends. I met up with my friend, Gus (who was working on a very interesting series of conceptual paintings a few years ago), and Sheila's friend Adam came with his roommate Jason. We went to the Flying Frog. It was such a treat to get out of the house and spend time talking with friends.

In any event, I'm pretty beat and am looking forward to getting some rest.

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I am sorry you need rest but It sounds like you are being very creative. i love to hear that!

xox! Andrew you rock!

Andrew Thornton said...

It's a good kind of exhaustion. We're all pretty exhausted, but today we made a trip out to the park and that was nice to refresh our batteries a bit.