Friday, May 25, 2007

At World's End...

I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I enjoyed it quite a bit! No spinning shots like the last one and lots of adventure action mixed in with pirate mythology and entertaining visuals!




After the movie, I stopped in Max Brenner's across the street for some double-thick Italian Hot Chocolate. Then I proceeded to walk across the Williamsburg Bridge. As it turned out, as I was going home, I passed by The Trash Bar. It was funny because I ran into Elizabeth there, who ran out in front to greet me for a band called Walking Bicycles. It was great to see her and catch up and listen to some fun music!



Afterwards, I met up with Tommy in Williamsburg and we went back to his place for some wine and to catch up and see what project he has been working on.

2 comments:

Sunrise TheSea said...

I just finished downloading Pirates III and will watch it later after my day at St. Pete. I'm mainly writing to tell you that Alanna (that cute fat baby I told you about months ago) is back. But I have another favorite baby now - Jonah, who's the stud in the 1's room. Her loss, right??!! One last time, send me your snail mail address because you package is complete and I think you said you moved again... Love you.

Andrew Thornton said...

138 Scholes Street
Apt. #10
Brooklyn, NY 11206