Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Owl Collection...

I got an email asking to see my owl collection. So, here is the majority of it. They come from all over and are made of all different materials. Some were expensive and others very inexpensive. Yes, I know that I need to organize them. And yes, I also know that not everything in the case is an owl. Oh, and I have a few more. Some are too big to fit in the case and others are doubles of ones already in it.

The next time I'm in Florida, I will ask my mom about the ones I had when I was little. Then I will try to claim them back.

4 comments:

Cynthia Thornton said...

Wow! You filled that case up fast! You've had it less than a year! It looks really cute!

Andrew Thornton said...

Ha ha ha... it's almost been two years since I got the case. (Time flies when you're having fun!)

Oh, and some of them were packed away in boxes. And I was busy hunting for more owls after I got back from Tucson.

LDahl said...

My mother-in-law collected owls... she had a few she likes and then people just started giving her owls. This case of yours made me do a double take, it looks like hers and she has many of the ones you do...gave me a funny feeling because she doesnt even have a computer let alone blog...for a minute I thought it was her owl collection:)))

Andrew Thornton said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny. It's strange how few original owls there are out there. When I get more time I'll have to make some one of kind ones. I have an entire box of doubles for many of them. Some even triples. Especially the brass owls. They're everywhere!