Saturday, April 14, 2007

On a Rooftop in Brooklyn...

When work was out, I made my way over to South Williamsburg to see my friend David's new loft. Stopped by the Green Market and picked up a bottle of Cabernet Franc/ Lemberger from Anthony Road Wine Company. Very tasty.

His roof is amazing and I took a couple of snap-shots of the Manhattan skyline. The camera doesn't do the view justice. It's a full 360 experience. Reminds me of one of my favorite PJ Harvey songs, "You Said Something."

So the picture to the lower right isn't a picture from a rooftop in Brooklyn, but a shot David took of me while we were sipping "vino." I have to say that I quite like it. Maybe because it's a candid shot, and still looks all right.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lovely images, I get a real feeling of place from them.