Monday, March 12, 2007

Working Hard...

Since returning to New York, I've thrown myself fully back into my routine. Lots and lots of work. Parts of it are nice, but there are unsavory bits that must be dealt with as well.

I have been working hard in the studio. I took the night off tonight to do a little Spring Cleaning.

The open studio/show "The Rays of God" is set for March 25th! It'll be from 6:30PM to 9PM. Most likely there will be an after-party. If you think you'll be in New York and want to attend, please send me an email directly or leave a comment and I will add you to the guest list. Security for my studio building is SUPER tight, so make sure to include the (first and last) names of everyone in your party and that they bring a valid ID.

I will reply with the location and the directions.

No comments: