Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day of Rest...

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the new semester which is often times very chaotic and utterly hectic. School itself isn't so bad, but in combination with work, my own art time, and keeping up various obligations, it's pretty killer. So, I decided to take the day off to sleep. Sounds silly, but when you average 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night, sleeps becomes a luxury sorely lost.

When I wasn't resting, I was surfing blogs. I discovered Design*Sponge through the blog of an artist, who was featured on a gallery listed on Re-Title. It is completely addictive and I've been satisfying my nester urges by checking out all the links. I'm thinking about starting to collect limited edition silk-screen prints. They are affordable, supportable, and appeal to my graphic side.

No comments: