Friday, December 01, 2006

Quick Update...

I have finally decided to join the rest of civilization and get a website. After asking around and doing a little research, I decided to go with a family friend, Karen Michel of Lucky 13 Design Studio. She is an amazing artist who's work I respect and is an SVA alumni.

In preparation of getting the site up and running, I've been digging through my slide and image archive. I borrowed a slide scanner from a friend and have been busily converting my images into digital ones. Needless to say, it is taking a lot more time than I had originally anticipated.

Year after year passes, and I continue to make work throughout - never really realizing how much I'm actually creating.

I want to get everything done before my Open Studio on the 15th. We'll see if these all-nighters will be enough to get everything done before then.

No comments: