Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fast As You Can...

I haven't taken a break in a long time, so today, Sheila, Azalea and I watched a movie. Cynthia had rented Cassonova for us. It was all right. I really enjoyed the scenery and the backgrounds. Some movies I just like for the way they look. I don't know if I'd watch this movie again, but there were a couple of funny parts and it was very visual.

The rest of the day, we discussed what exactly I was planning to do after New York. The question lingers in the air... what will I do after New York? Everything is still pretty much up for debate. I haven't gotten to New York yet, let alone determined whether or not I'll be there for a year or for a little longer. I'm still trying to decide.

I think that I'd like to do a bit of traveling. But I also want to go to graduate school and get my masters. I also want to save up some money if I do go to graduate school, and perhaps a year of doing trade shows would help facilitate that. I'm not certain of anything yet and it is too early to decide.

Though I do know that whenever I stay in one place, it eventually begins to influence me greatly. When I was living in New York, I was going a little crazy. The same goes for living here in Asheville. I think the best system is three months here, and three months there and so forth and so on. Just long enough to get a fix, but leave missing what you've left behind.

In any event, we're all planning and I'm trying to get everything done as fast as I can. The funny thing is that I found a box of photographs and I couldn't pass up doing a couple of collages, so I started a mini-series of old, cut-up photographs. I'll post some pictures when I get one done.

No comments: